Skip to main content

Report an incident

Anyone in the College of Engineering—faculty, staff, students, visitors—may file a report.

Academic grievances/complaints

Examples of academic grievances and complaints include, but are not limited to, grade disputes, disputes/concerns with faculty/instructor, course concerns.

Undergraduate students

In compliance with Title IX regulations, the College of Engineering has a grievance procedure to handle student complaints. You should follow these steps until a resolution is achieved.

Graduate students

All graduate programs at the College of Engineering have established specific procedures for handling grievances and appeals. Please check your department’s graduate program handbook for information.

Graduate School grievances and appeals

If you believe that a grievance was not appropriately handled or resolved at the program/department or school/college level, you may file an appeal with the Graduate School.

Additional resources for faculty and staff

Ombuds Office

Guidance regarding workplace concerns.

Employee Assistance Office

Confidential consultation services.

Hostile and intimidating behavior point of contact

For the College of Engineering.